Itasca Village Hall is located at 550 West Irving Park Road, Itasca IL 60143; phone: 630-773-0835.
Itasca was first settle about 1841 by Eljah Smith. A village grew, gaining a post office in 1846 and a school in the 1860s. Smith platted a town in 1873 and began selling lots. The village was incorporated in 1890 with A. G. Chessman serving as its first president.