banner search whats new site index home

Irwinton City

Irwinton City Hall is located at 109 East Main Street, Irwinton, GA 31042; phone: 478-946-7144.

Established as the county seat in 1811, Irwinton was incorporated as a town in 1816 and as a city in 1904. It was named for Jared Irwin who served non-contiguous terms as Georgia's governor—from 1796-1798 and 1806-1809.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 24790