banner search whats new site index home

Perry City

Perry City Hall is located at 1211 Washington Street, Perry, GA 31069; phone: 478-988-2700.

Originally named Wattsville when founded in 1823, the town served as the courthouse for Houston County. The name was changed in honor of Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry [1785-1819] who distinguished himself as commander of the navy on Lake Erie during the war of 1812.

Perry has been the location of the Georgia National Fair since it was first established in 1990.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 22459