Twin City administrative offices are located at 112 South Railroad Avenue, Twin City, GA 30471; phone: 478-763-2695.
Photo: Home on First Avenue, ca. 1890, Twin City Historic District (Summit Section), Twin City, GA. The Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2013. Photograph by Charlie Miller, Georgia Department of Natural Resources, 2012, for nomination document, Twin City Historic District, Emanuel County, GA NR# 13001168, National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places, accessed September, 2014.
The small town of Summit in Emanuel County began ca. 1889 with the charter and then construction of the Rogers & Summit Railroad (later the Millen & Southern Railway) and charter for the town in 1898. The town of Graymont, established in 1896 and chartered in 1900, was located one-mile from Summit and had its own depot and post office. The two small towns of Summit and Graymont were incorporated into one town called Twin City in 1921 by an act of the Georgia legislature. 
- Lynn Speno, Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Historic Preservation Division, Twin City Historic District, Emanuel County, GA, nomination document, 2013, National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places, Washington, D.C.