banner search whats new site index home

Selbyville Town

Selbyville Town Hall is located at 68 West Church Street, Selbyville, DE 19975; phone: 302-436-8314.

First known as Sandy Branch, the area that was to become Selbyville was settled around 1778 and incorporated in 1902. The town is probably named for Sampson Selby who operated a country store here in the mid-19th century.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 18255