Franklin Town Hall is located at 7 Meeting House Hill Road, North Franklin, CT 06254; phone: 860-642-7352.
The area that would become the Town of Franklin was first settled in 1663 at which time it was a part of Norwich. A parish of Norwich West Farms was organized here in 1716. The town was incorporated in 1786 and named for Benjamin Franklin. It consists of a main north and south ridge, flanked by valleys and other ridges.