Bozrah Town Hall is located at 1 River Road, Bozrah, CT 06334; phone: 860-889-2689.
Bozrah was settled between 1680 and 1700. A parish of New Concord was organized in 1733. The town was incorporated in 1786. The name is taken from the Biblical Bozrah. The region is a succession of valleys and wooded hills. Cotton mills and other industries were located here at an early day.