Woodbridge Town Hall is located at 11 Meetinghouse Lane, Woodbridge, CT 06525; phone: 203-389-3422.
Located in the Naugatuck Valley, Woodbridge was organized as the parish of Amity in 1737. The first settler was Richard Sperry, who by 1660, and probably earlier, was operating a farm for Stephen Goodyear, to which he was later given the deed. A separate town was incorporated in 1783, taking its name from the first minister, Reverend Benjamin Woodbridge. The town is high hill country; it began attracting suburban residents from New Haven starting in the early 1900s.