Wolcott Town Hall is located at 10 Kenea Avenue, Wolcott CT 06716; phone: 203-879-8100.
Incorporated in 1796, Wolcott had formerly been a parish lying partly in the Town of Waterbury and partly in Farmington. It was, therfore, called Farmingbury. Wolcott lies in the central Naugatuck Valley, approximately 22 miles north of New Haven.
Located on the north side of Nicholas Road, Wolcott's "Old Stone Schoolhouse" was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.