Harwinton Town Hall is located at 100 Bentley Drive, Harwinton, CT 06791; phone: 860-485-9051.
Harwinton is a part of Litchfield County formed from parts of Hartford and Windsor. The first settler arrived in 1730. The town was incorporated in 1737 and named for the territories from which it was taken, Har-Win-ton. Campville Hill offers scenic vista views, representative of town's reputation as beautiful hill country.