Weston Town Hall is located at 56 Norfield Road, Weston CT 06883; phone: 203-222-2616.
The first settlement was made in Weston about 1670 by a family named Godfrey. The parish of Norfield (North Fairfield) was organized in 1757. The town was incorporated in 1787 as the "West Town" of Fairfield. It originally included the present Town of Easton.
Weston is a rough but attractive hill country, watered by the Saugatuck River and its tributaries, with the Aspetuck River along the eastern border. After the Revolution, the water power on these streams was used for many small factories: axes, tools, and springs as well as a variety of woolen goods.