Hot Sulphur Springs Town
Hot Sulphur Springs Town Hall is located at 513 Aspen Street, Hot Sulphur Springs, CO 80451; phone: 970-725-3933.
Hot Sulpher Springs was designated the county seat when Grand County was established in 1872. The seat was moved to Grand Lake in 1882, but returned here in 1888 where it has remained. Established in 1862 the town was first known as Saratoga West, though also occasionally referred to as Warm Springs. A townsite was purchased in 1864 by William Byers. The town was incorporated in 1903.