banner search whats new site index home

Vestavia Hills City


Vestavia Hills City Hall is located at 513 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216; phone: 205-978-0130.

The city is named for the exotic, 20-acre estate on Shades Mountain. It was built in 1925 by George B. Ward, a one-time mayor of Birmingham. Development of Vestavia Hills began when Charles Byrd planned a 1,000 home subdivision in 1946. It was incorporated as a separate municipality in 1950.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 19223